Monday, March 26, 2007

March 7

I was pretty anxious for today. I brought back my class II patient to start scaling his teeth, and I had to get done today too, because he can't come back anymore. I was nervous that I wouldn't finish him, so I knew I would have to really bust my butt. I finished him, but it was so hard. It wasn't hard to be fast, but his calculus was incredibly hard and it wouldn't come off no matter how hard I tried. Even my instructor could barely get it off. It took so long trying to scale forever. I finally reached a point where I just didn't care anymore, and I wanted to be done. My instructor was a big help. She encouraged me a lot and also told me that my adaptation was great because I wasn'causing any tissue trauma. I am just glad to be done with him!!

No comments: