Monday, November 13, 2006

Air powder Polish day!

Today we learned how to air powder polish. It was really crazy. You have to put on all sorts of fun stuff to protect yourself from the aerosol, which goes everywhere! We had to wear a hair net and a plastic apron over all of our other PPE's. It was kind of tricky to manuver the high speed suction and the air powder polisher. It was fun though. To start off, we practiced on a dirty penny. It was amazing how clean the penny got. It ended up being really shiny. When Laura practiced in my mouth I gagged. It was so disgusting. I thought I was going to puke. It tasted like I had a mouthful of ocean water. It was the most terrible taste ever. EWWW! I am just dreading being the patient for someone to pass their PE off on the air powder polisher. YUCK!

No comments: