Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First day back!

Today was the first day back of the new semester. It was soooo nice to have a long break over Christmas. I loved being able to relax and catch up on my life outside of dental hygiene. I was also very very nervous to come back. I was sick about it. Literally, I was nauseated, and I didn't sleep the past three nights. I had to take a sleeping pill last night, and it only helped a little bit. It was fun to come back and see everyone again though. Everyone else expressed feelings of nervousness also. Today wasn't even hard though. We learned how to use our Gracey's and after we practiced on the Dexter, we got to practice on each other. It took a little bit to get oriented because it has been so long since we last scaled. Overall today went well, and I am feeling a lot better about everything. I am still really nervous about finding patients though.

No comments: