Thursday, January 25, 2007

Terrible day!

Today was not that good of a day. My cousin Kelsey was my patient. During the whole appointment I felt so far behind. I just felt like I was moving in slow motion. And I had to take x-rays, which I hadn't taken since last semester, so I was nervous. I ended up having to take one retake, which didn't turn out any better than the original. I was really confused during the entire clinic time, because different instructors would help me and I felt like I was all over the place. The appointment itself went okay, besides the x-ray retake, but after the appointment was when it was really bad. I guess I didn't have my x-rays approved to release the the patient, I really didn't even think to do it. So there was some confusion there, and then one of my Professors was really rude about it. I was feeling really overwhelmed, and I ended up crying like a baby in front of 2 of my instructors. They were both really nice about it, and told me not to worry. I was just so frustrated. I was so glad to go home. I don't ever want to go back.

No comments: