Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jamuary 17

Today was a busy clinic day! I didn't have a morning patient as of yesterday, so i helped out Valerie and Kim who both had patients with people who wanted to come in. Valerie's patient wanted his wife to come in, so I saw her at 8:00 and then Kim saw a little boy whose brother came in too and I saw him at 9:30. It was madness. They were both fairly easy and went well. After lunch I saw my cousin. He is super funny, and it took longer than I thought it would just because he talked a lot. It was more difficult than I thought it would be because he has a lot of decalcification and rough surfaces, but it went well.

One thing I really need to work on is my ergonomics. My back always hurts when I am working on a patient. I have been trying to be more aware of what I am doing to hurt it, but I just need to be better.

No comments: