Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24

Today started off as the worst day ever. I had a flat tire and my patient cancelled. Stupid! In the morning I tried to find a patient, but no one could come in, so I just helped people. Towards the end of clinic Prof. Alexander called me over and had me screen a Midtown patient that looked like they would qualify for boards. I checked him out and he looks pretty good. If anything he could be good for my mockboards. Yeah!

This afternoon my sister came in to have her sealants done. Laura didn't have a patient, so we worked on her together and passed off all the long PE's like air powder polisher, diagnodent, and sealants. It was really good to get them done. Even though today wasn't a very productive day I feel like I got a good amount of stuff done.

No comments: