Thursday, February 21, 2008

Real Date: January 31, 2008

Today was a productive day! In the morning I had my prospective board patient come in to do an OD and take x-rays. Everything looks great and I am going to be able to use him for my mockboard and for my real board. He is such a nice guy and very cooperative and he seems to be dependable which is very important! It is a relief to have my board patient found. That has always been a huge worry for me!

My afternoon patient was my Class 4 patient who was returning for me to finish her last 2 quads. She is quite the talker, so it took longer than it should have, but I finished. These lower quads were more difficult than the upper quads. I was glad to finish her and to have my class fours completely done. That is another thing that I have worried about. It feels good to check those off the list.

No comments: