Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today felt like the longest day. I missed clinic last week, so I had to come in and make it up this morning. That means that I was here all day in clinic. That is kind of tough. This morning went well. The time flew by, and I felt like I knew what I was doing with fulcruming and instrumentation. Then this afternoon was not so hot. Holly R. worked on me first, and she did really well. She didn't have any problems with her instrumentation, it went really smooth. Then it was my turn and I totally had major problems. I could not adapt my explorer along the surface of the tooth. I was really struggling, and I kept poking her and making her bleed. It is so frustrating, but everyone in my pod felt the same way which made me feel immensely better. I am just glad to be going home.

No comments: