Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today was our first probing day. I was somewhat apprehensive because my first day exploring (last week) went terrible. I guess I was planning on the same sort of experience. Luckily it went very well. We changed pod instructors this week, which was sad for our pod because we really really liked our pod instructor, Instructor Vining. He is very cool and helps us out a lot. Our new pod instructor this week is Professor Costley. I was a little nervous about that because she intimidates me, but she really is very nice and helpful, she even told me that I was doing a good job. Our TA for our pod today was Emily. She is really nice and she is a huge help. Probing wasn't half as bad as exploring was. I got the hang of it quicker and I didn't even make my pt. bleed which was such a relief. I am so glad that things seem to be getting somewhat easier. I also passed off two PE's today. The fulcruming one and the instrument one. They were both really easy. Yeah!!

No comments: