Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well, today in clinic felt very productive. The past couple times in clinic have been relatively boring and uneventful. It has mostly been review stuff, and then we have had a lot of time to sit around. I am sure I will look back on those clinics and wish that some days could be like that! Anyway, today was busy and the time flew by. We went over health histories, and it was really good to learn. At the beginning of class I felt lost, but by the end I felt like I had learned a lot of useful things. We also passed off 3 PE's. I was really nervous and worried about doing the PE's, because I thought that I would forget something, but it went really well. It is a relief to have that done. I am feeling a lot better about clinic today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Hollie! It seems like a common theme that everyone is starting to feel better about clinic. You did really great on the PE's and you seem to be pretty confident in clinic. I couldn't help but think back to the health histories we talked about when I was in clinic the next day searching feverishly through my DIHD for several drugs for one of my patients. It really is time consuming but also something that is important especially when it comes down to neglect and taking the risk of jeopordizing the patient's health. Anyway, sorry I am on a soapbox! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out in clinic! :)

Unknown said...

P.S. You need to fix your link to your blog page on the dental hygiene group page. Right now it is holliemichelle@blogspot.com instead of holliemichelle.blogspot.com. If you need help with this let me know.