Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18

Today was a great day! My first patient was a woman in her mid twenties. The appointment moved kindof slow. It seems like if the patient has a few medications or health problems, it takes me forever to fill out the health history. However, she ended up being 4 quads of a 2 which is fabulous. I was so glad. I declared an exam on her, which is good because we only need one. It went well, I got her completely finished and only missed one place. I felt really good about it, and especially about my x-rays. I feel pretty confident about taking digital x-rays.

This afternoon my patient was my morning patient's husband. He was very nice and had a good clean mouth. His appointment went very smoothly and I only took half the time as his wife. His x-rays turned out wonderful also. I am glad that I could do something well. I am just so glad to have today over with and to have 8 more quads finished to add to my list! Yeah!

No comments: