Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 25

Today was a productive day! I didn't want to be here, but it went really well. My first patient was an older woman who I thought was going to be a class 5, but actually turned out to be 2 quads of a 5 and 2 quads of a 2. It went well, although I missed a few places. That is okay. It helps me to learn how to be better. I was nervous about her x-rays because they were the first films that I have taken this semester that weren't digital. I was so nervous to develop them, but they turned out great! I just worry too much.

My second patient was a man that I saw a couple of weeks ago and only got through the HHX and x-rays. He ended up being a class 2, but a hard one because his mouth is really small and he had to make a few trips to the bathroom. It went well though. I am glad today is over!

No comments: