Tuesday, November 06, 2007

October 30

Today was Mock Boards. I was absolutely terrified. I don't know why, but I was so nervous. I just didn't feel sure about my patient. She told me she would be late because she had to take her son to school. That made me freak out. She actually ended up being early. It went really well. It was kindof crazy because no one really knew what they were doing, but it all worked out. My patient didn't qualify, which didn't surprise me because the instructor who checked her didn't know what she was looking for. That was okay though because she was my last resort. It was such a great experience. I can't imagine going into the boards without having a mock board to give us some familiarity with what happens and with the paperwork and everything. It was a good thing but I am so relieved that it is over!

No comments: